What can I say? I just forget about this blog completely. It’s February already, and this is my first blog of the year. I’m not going to give any excuses, just the reason I forget, is because I’m so busy with school.
As for gaming, I’ve been playing ACIV: Black Flag, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Madden 25 on the Xbox One. What games are you gamers playing?
Now there are games/DLC i’m looking forward to for sure.
– Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea episode 2. I really can’t believe it’s coming up, what March 10 maybe. This is great!! I can’t wait to play as Elizabeth.
– TitanFall: also in March, the 11th, I believe, will come the game of the year, calling that right now.
– Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. This is coming a little sooner, this month, and even though this game looks childish, I believe it will be very entertaining.
Any games/DLC you’re looking forward to?
Going back in time:
– Halo Anniversary: i want to go back, and replay that in hopes that we will see a Halo 2: Anniversary this year.
– Bioshock 2: I’ve been just craving to go back, and play through this game now that I’m a little older, and see if I can catch more the 2nd time through.
– Gears of War 3: I never finished this game, and knowing there might be a 4th in the making soon, i need to finish it.
Any games you want to go replay anytime soon?
Lastly, big news comes from Activision. Call of Duty will now be on a 3-year Dev cycle. This means Sledgehammer Games are coming in for 2014, Treyarch in 2015, Infinity Ward in 2016, and so on. I’m excited for this; this will change up Call of Duty hopefully for good.
What do you gamers think about this news?
Until next time, FullMetalJacket signing off.