Hey everyone, let’s jump right into this.
1. iPad (4th Generation)- Yes, even though the iPad (3rd generation) was just released 6 months ago, there has been another released. It only has a few updates to it though, so it probably isn’t worth upgrading from the 3rd, but any lower, and then you should upgrade. A few new things include: A6X chip; lightning adapter; a new 720p front-facing camera; and you can no longer buy the iPad 3 from Apple, because it’s the same prices of $499, $599, $699, respective to the 16, 32, 64 GB capacities; wifi only.
2. iPad Mini- Holy crap! Yes you read that correctly. They have released the iPad Mini. It basically has the all the specs from the iPad 3/4 but the resolution from the iPad 2, and the A5 chip from iPad 2/3, and it is a 7.9 inch screen instead of the well known 9.7 in. screen. And a nano-sim card instead of micro-sim card. The prices respective to the 16, 32, 64 GB capacities wifi only are $329, $429, $529.
3. Macbook Pro 13 inch with Retina Display- Now the 13 inch has retina display which is awesome.
4. The new Mac Mini- Another model coming out, same size, same weight, twice as fast. Thunderbolt connection, and comes with OS X Mountain Lion installed. Starting price of $599.
5. The new iMac- Crazy thin of 5mm on the edges, and 40% less volume, this is one of the most beautiful displays ever on any computer screen. Coming with OS X Mountain Lion and starting at $1299, it’s perfect for you.
Anyway, thats it. But if you want to know everything, just check out http://www.apple.com for everything about anything.